3.12.2017

Steampunk altered box. Mixed Media

Hello my dears!
How was your week?
I have a difficult period now. My mom came to visit me from Canada. And I find it's very hard to work and  spend  time with my mother in the same day. But still can do something sometime :). This altered wooden box I created as a gift for my mother's boy-friend.
As you can see on the photos I used here a lot of Rust Effect Paste by Finnabair. I really love this paste. It's very easy to work with it and you get amazing result
I also used here a few Prima Mechanicals and some metal junk from my husband's tool box :)







16 comments:

  1. Вау! Потрясающе здорово! Абсолютная иллюзия металлической ржавой шкатулки! И так суперски смотрится в центре голубая лампочка!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. очень классно, прям ржавчина-ржавчина!круто

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ofigennaja korobochka! Pram hochetsa v rukah povertet, porassmatrivat:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my .......... what an amazing gift you made for him !! I love your work !! The rusty grungy look is my favorite style!
    Thank you for sharing your fabulous art work.
    Hugs from Monica
    Spain

    ReplyDelete

I'll happy to see your comments :)
Thank you!