3.17.2017

Spring Goddess. Mixed Media on canvas.

Hello my dears!
Today I have something a little bit strange to show you :)
Actually I meant to write this post yesterday, but there was some problem with my computer. So yesterday I took a few photos of this project with my smartphone and it was a big mistake :)
I published it on FB and today when I viewed it on my big screen - OMG! There are terrible pictures :)
So today I used my camera and now it looks very close to reality.

So what do you think about my Spring Goddess?
My mom really loved her. She'll take her home to Canada :)




I created this face by myself, without using any mold. It's my first attempt to sculpt something without molds :)
 The canvas not framed yet. I just put it into a virtual frame :). I think my Goddess looks better this way :)




To color the background and most of elements I used Lindy's Stamp Gang mists and Art Alchemy acrylic paints by Finnabair.

7 comments:

  1. Какая сочная палитра) Это уже даже и не весна, а лето в полном разгаре) Здорово)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо, Марина! у нас это как раз таки весна :), летом у нас все желто-выгоревшее из-за постоянно паляшего солнца, никакой зелени не остается :)

      Delete
  2. Уау, Ола! Это просто чудесно! Я уверена, что твоя мать будет принести Канаду весной и очень красочное настроение.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Шикарная!!! Мама знает толк в шедеврах;))) Нереально сказочная и сочная палитра. А какие детали!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо, Инночка! мама говорит, что когда на нее смотрит, у нее сразу настроение подымается :)

      Delete
  4. Роскошная палитра, отличная работа!

    ReplyDelete

I'll happy to see your comments :)
Thank you!